Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring has Sprung!!

I took advantage of the beautiful weather this past weekend and planted pansies in the planter box! I was so very happy to get my hands in the dirt and plant flowers! I love seeing the color. People walking by stop and look at the beautiful flowers. Every summer I get a lot of complements from passers by. I even have a letter from the Mayor telling me I should proud of the work I do and of my beautiful plants!




The crocus are coming up FINALLY! Better late than never! I have tulips and daffodils in the back garden as well. So happy to have Spring! 

I have been working on a crocheted shawl, Boho shawl. It is done except the fringe. I had to order more yarn. I ran out before the fringe was done. Pics soon! So pretty!  I am also working on Clue 2 of Romi Mystery Shawl. I had to rip out most of what I knitted of Clue 2. Going well now! Pics soon!

I took tonight off because my hands and right wrist were bothering me. I did play some guitar. I am working with my guitar teacher on the theory behind Celtic music. Fascinated by the sound!

Until we meet again!
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment