Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dotted Rays Shawl

I started this shawl during the Stephen & Steven tour at The Knitter's Edge. I took the Shawl class. At the end of the class Stephen West helped us pick out yarn and get started on one of his shawls. I had a ton of yarn from my stash and he picked these colors for the striped version of Dotted Rays. I LOVE the end result!  This was an easy shawl to knit and went quickly. 

The beginnings of the shawl.


I was making the larger version, but I was still very surprised at just how large it is! 





I ran out of space and blocking squares! I had this positioned diagonally across my full sized bed and the end had to hang off the end of the bed! 

This was an enjoyable knit and will consider making another one in the future.

Happy knitting

Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment