Sunday, April 5, 2015

Romi Mystery KAL 2015 - Clue 1

I have never knitted a shawl designed by Romi, but they are gorgeous. I decided to join this Mystery Kinit along (MKAL).  The original plan was to use yarn from my stash. Well as with all best laid plans it went by the wayside after a visit to Kraemer's Yarn Store! I found two beautiful hanks of Color Me Statts Ranch Fingering Yarn in two shades of green. The pattern called for two colors. I love green, but have no green shawls. Had to buy it for this MKAL. It is superfine merino and luxurious kid mohair, soft and wonderful to knit with. Clue 1 was release on Friday 4/3/15. I started and finished on Saturday.



I enjoyed working on Clue 1 and look forward to Clue 2! I had an issue with Chart B. After four tries I finally got it! I don't know why I had an issue, it wasn't difficult, but I couldn't get the "columns" that radiat out to line up. 

Enjoy!
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment