Friday, April 17, 2015

Kitty Blankets

This all strarted because I had to wash the Kitty blanket my cats use. The blanket belonged to a cat, Tiger, I had adopted from the SPCA. A woman crocheted blankets for the cats there and they gave her blanket to me when I adopted Tiger.  Tiger passed several years ago, but my current cats love the blanket. I keep it in there cat tree condo and the cuddle with it.  I thought if I had to wash it, I should make a new one to put in there. Then I can rotate them. I have a lot of left over yarn from blankets and a poncho I made, so I used it for my kitty blanket.


My neighbor and friend Denise saw it and loved it.  She and her husband Timmy take care of my cats when on vacation and have helped out with my parents. So I made her kitties a blanket.


My kitties love there blanket and I know hers will too!  Here are some pics of my lovely kitties!

 Z, aka Azure Ice, aka Zippy

 Myka, aka Myka Rae of Devine Sunshine

 Chaos

 Jade

Chaos is the only cat that is not a Bengal.  Yes I am crazy enough to own three Bengals! 

Enjoy and spoil your fur babies!

Nancy D






No comments:

Post a Comment