Friday, July 11, 2014

Shamrock Cardigan

Since I saw this pattern in Crochet! Magazine in Spring of 2012, I've loved this sweater! I was not crazy about the color of the yarn in the model (brown and pink). Then I saw this color, sachet (purple, cream, green) and fell in love with it! It is Patons Lace yarn. It took 4 skeins for a large size. I love working with this yarn and I love how the projects turn out. I found it on the Knitting Wharehouse site for half price!

The button on the sweater was made by local artist and friend Nancy Bossert. I love everything she creates! She inspires me!




It needs laundering. Then we are good to go!

Happy Crocheting!
Nancy



1 comment:

  1. This is the sweater you were working on when last we met! It is gorgeous...I love the yarn; can't wait to see it on you.

    ReplyDelete