Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas 2014

Happy Holidays! We had a wonderful Christmas day. It was filled with family and friends. A number of the gifts we gave were knitted by me :)

Summerflies for Mom (Blue Heron Rayon metallic)





Myka Cowl for Mom (Wicked Fur)



Irish Mesh Infinity Scarf (100% cashmere) for Sana




Easy Slouch for Sana (Amazing)



Jo is now living in the South, so I had to send her gift. Sleeveheart (Kraemer's Tatamy Twead mill ends)




My Mother in-Law also received Sleeveheart (Silky Wool DK)



Audra was home for holidays. I made her a cable headband and 2 1/2 hour scarf (Kraemer's Perfection Lights and Chunky)






Beth and I are going to Vogue Knitting Live in NY. I paid for her trip for Christmas. But she had to have something to open, so I made her the Band of Butterflies Beret (Expression Fiber Arts Silk Worsted)




I am still working on Michael's Vikings blanket. I will post when it is done!

Happy Holidays!


Nancy









2 comments:

  1. You were one busy knitter! Gorgeous gifts, which I am sure they all loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was busy! LOL! Everyone loved their gifts. I finished Michael's afghan today. I will post tomorrow.

      Delete