Thursday, October 16, 2014

September in Ocean City MD

It has been some time since I've blogged! I need to stay current! UGH! What I have been up to...

In September Michael and I took our annual vacation to Ocean City, MD with my parents. We couldn't have asked for better weather! Of course I couldn't go on vacation without my fiber crafts! I finished the back of my white shell while on vacation. This project is now on hold until I get the Christmas gifts done.


 I also spun some of the watermelon fiber I dyed on my drop spindle (until I broke the spindle - no fears it can be fixed!). 




I also started a garter knit triangle shawl with Tatamy Twead and Belfast Linen mill ends from Kraemer's Yarns.  I worked on this project all the way down, back and anytime we were in the car! I have made considerable progress. It is huge and I'm loving it!




We play mini golf a lot on vacation. Usually I do pretty well. However, this year I was awful! I lost every round!

Michael took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent some time flying his RC helicopter.

Our condo is on the beach. 


GO RAVENS!

I haven't done any spinning since vacation, but will be taking anothe one day class at the Spinnery in November. Most of my crafting time has been spent working on Christmas gifts. No pics until Christmas!! Not sure who all is following this blog! :)

Until my next post! Be creative!
Nancy





1 comment:

  1. I love the color of the watermelon yarn; and can't wait to see the top when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete