Friday, November 21, 2014

Forr Danielle's Baby

On November 15, 2014 my family had a baby shower for my cousin Danielle. Unfortunately I was unable to attend. My husband, friends of ours and I went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Hershey that day. It was a fantastic show, as always.

I sent my gift with my Mother. I made her a baby blanket. The pattern was on the back of the yarn label. It is called a Round Blanket to Crochet. It was more of an Octagon done in a Granny Square Motif. The blanket was very easy to do and took less than a week.





I really love how it came out! The yarn was Bernat Baby Sport in Baby Baby. I was nice to work with. I used 2 large skeins (1786 yards). There is enough left over for a small project. I have not been fond of this color choice for baby projects, but I really like how it turned out. However, I craved those pastel color buttermints the entire time I worked on the blanket!

Happy crocheting!
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment